- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award + rules in your blog
- Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your subscribers three things about you.
- Re-nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify the nominees via a blog comment.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions and one funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.
My answers to Charlottes questions
- If you were going to a desert island and could only take two things with you, what would you take?
I would take a life jacket because I’m not a good swimmer and a laptop with my Netflix on. (presuming that the island has wifi)
2. Coffee or Tea?
I am not that much of a fan of either to be honest. I’d much rather have a hot chocolate any day. Especially ones with gingerbread in this time of the year.
3. What is your favourite book character and why?
I really struggled to answer this one, but if I had to choose I would pick from a childrens book as I read those daily when teaching. I’d say Paddington because he is relatable to lots of children who may feel lost, or looking for someone to care
4. What is your favourite Christmas Film?
There are so many to choose from! My favourite all time Christmas film that we watch every year is ‘The Grinch’. I remember going to see it on Christmas Eve with my family so it always gives me the Christmas feels.
5. If you had to change your name what would you change it to and why?
Well my website is Lizzie Florence because Florence was my Nanna’s name. It was going to be my middle name but it never happened, So if I had to I would have that as my name.
Extra Question: Where you are right now, if you could only take three things with you and you didn’t know where you were going, what would you grab? Quick!
I’d grab my passport, my purse and my boyfriend. It actually sounds pretty exciting!
Three Facts About Me:
- I have been a Primary School teacher for 4 years.
- I love reading true crime novels.
- I have a degree in Graphic Design and love to draw and paint when I get a chance.
Didn’t have time to nominate more. My Bad 😦
- If you could only what one movie for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your favourite thing to do when you need a pick me up?
- What is your dream job? Do you have it now? and if not are you planning to?
- What is your proudest moment in your life so far?
- What made you get into blogging?
Extra Question: Do you have other blogging friends? If yes did you already know them or meet them through your blog.
Was very interesting writing this post. Thank you so much to Charlotte for nominating me, and please don’t forget to check her blog.